Start the New Year off with a New Position!!
Optistaff has an immediate opening in our Brickell office for an experienced full-time bookkeeper with construction industry background.
The candidate must posses excellent time management and organizational skills. Candidate must also have experience managing day to day accounting functions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Assist in all accounts receivable functions.
• Assist in all accounts payable functions.
• Reconcile all bank and credit card statements.
• Manage and maintain a current chart of accounts.
• Responsible for producing timely and accurate job cost reports.
• Maintain all balance sheet accounts clean and accurate.
• Creation and maintenance of any working balance sheet schedules for any prepaid, accrual, or deposit accounts
• Preparation of various financial reports
• Weekly cash balance reporting and monthly forecasting.
• Weekly review with Senior manager
• MUST speak and write fluent English and Spanish
• MUST be able to commute to Brickell area daily.
• Must have a clean criminal record. Background check and Drug Screen will be performed prior to hiring.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
• Should have at least 3 years of VERIFIABLE experience in bookkeeping. Construction bookkeeping preferred.
• Experience with Yardi preferred.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check back with us frequently for other workplace opportunities!